2015-(current) Royal College of Art. MPhil Candidate. School of Arts & Humanities
2008-10 UCL, Slade School of Fine Art. Research Development Programme
2005-06 Goldsmiths College. MA Scriptwriting
2019 In the Realm of Re-sensing, RCA 2020 SOAH Research Events
2019 ICE FLOOR, Arup, Fitzroy Street, London, W1. (25th Nov - 14th Feb 2020)
2018 Theories of the Earth, Ground Works Gallery (October13th)
2017 Liquid, Soild and Gas. V&A Museum. https://vimeno.com/248285560
• The Emerging and the Established. Christie’s. (30 Jan-10 Feb)
2016 Festival of Ideas/Data Floes. Scott Polar Research Institute. University of Cambridge. (20 Oct)
• S:FUTURE. Co-Curator + Exhibiting Artist. Royal College of Art research exhibition. (5-6th Oct)
• Gardens of Delight. Group exhibition. Royal College of Art. (22-24 Jan)
2015 The Resonance of Water. Sound and Video installation: Collaboration with Choreographer Alison Ray • •Trinity Laban Conservatoire. (1-9th Aug)
2014 From me flows what you call Time. Co-curator + Exhibiting Artist. Goldsmiths College
2011 Props. Group Exhibition. Yinka Shonibare Studio. London. (2-7 April)
2011 Refractions of Isthmia II: An abstraction of Ancient Hellenic votive space in image and sound. •Collaborative Performance and exhibition with artist Michael De La Cruz. Slade Research Centre, Woburn Square, London (28th March - 7th April)
2009 The View From Here Exhibition: BBC, Slade School of Fine Art + The Bartlett School of Architecture. Strand, London and Woburn Square.
• Research Development Programme Exhibitions, UCL, Slade School of Fine Art. Woburn Square, July 2009 & July 2010
SELECTED CONFERENCES - TALKS & PRESENTATIONS
2019 Artist Talk. Horse Hospital. London.
2017 Water as Artistic Material. CLOT Magazine. V&A Museum
• The Hunt for the Oldest Ice on Earth. Blue Dot Festival. Jodrell Bank Observatory. 9 July
• Antarctic Pavilion. Arup SoundLab.
2015 Artist Talk. Sites of Production. Chisenhale Studios. 22 Jan 2015
2014 PhD Conference Paper. Sonic Atmosphere. The European Doctoral Seminar in Culture, Criticism and Creativity: Mapping the Modern: Spatial Aesthetics, Transnational Currents. Goldsmiths College. 6-8 March
2013 Researching Atmospheres. International PhD Conference. Aarhus School of Architecture, Denmark
• Guest Speaker, Chelsea School of Art BA Interior and Spatial Design. 22 Jan
2010 Artist Talk. Hayward Gallery. London.
2009 Audio-visual presentation of artwork Aurora Borealis. UCL, Atmospheric Physics Lab.
AWARDS AND PUBLICATIONS
2017 AHRC TECHNE NPIF Scholarship
• Sound UK Emerging Artist Award. (Aug)
2016 Largo Sguardo: Synasthesia, Art & Multimedia. Associazione Culturale Rome. Book Publication. Audio - visual collaboration with artist Johan Thom
2014 Graduate Travel Award to Iceland. Goldsmiths College, University of London.
2009 UCL Film and TV Society Scriptwriting Award Winner 2009